Monday, May 25, 2009

News and the Weekly Menu

We are officially moving. We are still waiting for a decision about the house we made an offer on (it is a short sale - a misnomer if ever there was one!) but we just found out that we need to be out of our current house at the end of June. Since this likely means we will be staying with my parents for a short time I am starting to panic about the food in my freezer. So my strategy is to try and use something out of the freezer at least once a day while not adding anything new (I may make an exception if we totally run out of fruit for our smoothies). On top of everything else we are going to Hawaii for a week and to Chicago for a long weekend in June, both of which we are looking forward to, but it is making for a jam-packed month!

Click on image to enlarge.

No comments: