Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Craziness

I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't abandoned this blog! This has been a crazy couple of weeks. B and I were back from Hawaii 5 whole days before we left for Chicago for a week, then we had to move out of our house by yesterday, which means we moved into PODs since we don't actually have a house to move in to (my parents are very generous to put up with us for a month so we won't be homeless!). On top of all the copious paperwork already involved in purchasing a house, we learned that in order to qualify for our loan we have to have the water heater raised off the floor and we have to have the entire exterior of the house painted prior to closing. That's right, today I hired a painter to paint a house we do not yet own. *Super* So needless to say, we've been just a little bit busy. I promise I'll post something next week. If nothing else I'll try to keep you updated on the house status, since I know it is keeping you on the edge of your seat :o)

I'll hopefully have a chance to catch up on reading all your blogs in the next week or two, I feel so out of the loop!

Have a happy day!

No comments: